At the Harley Street Clinic Children’s Hospital our six specialist Cranio/Oral & Maxillofacial consultants are from London’s leading teaching hospital – King’s College Hospital, where they have a range of leadership, teaching and research responsibilities.
Our dedicated Cranio/Oral & Maxillofacial consultants perform multiple complex surgeries on children involving the treatment of head, skull and facial deformities arising from birth defects or trauma and facial disfigurements caused by disease, as well as the management of accidental craniofacial trauma.
We offer treatment to children for:
- Head and neck trauma and secondary deformities
- Misshapen heads (craniosynostosis)
- The removal of complicated teeth or roots
- Non-melanoma skin cancers (including actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and Bowen’s disease)
- Head and neck cancer with Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Cranial reconstruction
- Bite abnormalities and jaw/facial deformities with orthognathic surgery
- Cleft lip and palate
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Salivary gland disease
- Oral cysts and tumours
- Head and neck lumps and bumps
- Nose reshaping (following trauma) with rhinoplasty
- Cervicofacial infections
- Many other mouth problems such as infections and abscesses
And a wide range of other conditions affecting the head, neck, face, mouth and jaw.